Spur and Calgro M3, two stocks I have been watching and both have seen their prices break higher.
- Calgro M3 (JSE code: CGR) builds lower income housing and after a few troube years os back on track.
- Latest results were for year ending February 2023.
- PE ±2.5%
- Cash on hand ±R172million, market cap is ±R440million
- NAV 951c (including unused land valued at ±30% of NAV) while share price 365c
- Spur (JSE code: SUR) sells fast casual food and the pandemc hurt. Latest results have some base effect as they are for six months ending June 2023.
- Forward PE ±5x
- Dividend yield ±14%
- Spur remains their key brand.
- Thungela (JSE code: TGA) results saw HEPS down 67% which is the same as the price of coal over the last year.
- UBS cuts China's GDP growth forecast for 2023 from 5.2% to 4.8%
- CoreShares ETFs name change to 10X.
- Local inflation for July was 4.7%, a really strong number and better then the market expected, this even as administrative prices kicked in during July. Transport was negative for the period.
Charts by Koyfin 15% discount for first 2 years