- Federal Reserve FOMC press conference Wednesday evening after a two-day meeting.
- Avis (NYSE code: CAR) up 50x from March 2020 lows after results.
- Pfizer (NYSE code: PFE) results.
- Ascendis (JSE code: ASC) shareholder activists now control 30% of the votes.
- Renergen* (JSE code: REN) announce a six-fold increase in helium reserves.
- Still need to raise UAS$800m or R12.3billion to get phase 2 up and running.
- [caption id="attachment_31627" align="aligncenter" width="888"] Renergen weekly chart[/caption]
US$8.5billion from France, Germany, the UK and the US governments, as well as the EU, to support a just transition to a low carbon economy.
* I hold ungeared positions.