- Sygnia (JSE code: SYG), I got 3.85% allocation which was far from thrilling and have sold my holding.
- Pick n Pay (JSE code: PIK) results looking good. Margins still tight with trading margin 1.3% vs. 1.2% and share still expensive but turn around is happening.
- Mediclinic (JSE code: MDC) becoming Al Noor via a reverse take over. They will have 73 hospitals with around 10,200 beds and 35 clinics, and nearly 32,000 employees across Middle east, UK and SA.
Keith McLachlan Small and Mid Cap fund manager at Alpha Wealth
Balwin (JSE code: BWN) are listing on the JSE today as a residential development company. We chat to Keith about his views on the stock and whether he thinks it's worth an investment?
We Get Mail
- I want to keep my SABMiller shares, how do I do that?
- My broker says I was silly to buy in a TFSA and should rather buy individual shares as they'll do better. Now I am confused.
Subscriber to our feed here or sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live or subscribe in iTunes.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.