- MPC upped rates 0.75% with more expected in the new year.
- Solid City Lodge* (JSE code: CLH) update with November occupancies at 60%.
- Rand below R17/US$ and more strength expected.
- Top40 sneaks green for the year after a rough ride.
- This is why we hold
- And don't panic
- Markets recover
Chinese covid-19 cases hitting new records, by a long way.
This has real implications (bad ones) for the global economy as the second largest is going to be struggling in 2023.
Chinese covid cases since the start of the pandemic
* I hold ungeared positions.