China in trouble as economic data keeps on disappointing?
Chinese data keeps disappointing, every since the -7.5% export data from April. Expected was a strong rebound after they lifted zero-covid restrictions. But not happening.
Just this week;
- Among 70 Chinese cities, 49 saw a fall in new home prices month-on-month in July from 38 cities the previous month.
- China suspends youth unemployment data after record high.
- Over the last decade they’ve halved the number of indicators they publish.
- Retail sales lower
- Industrial production lower
- fixed asset investments lower
Koyfin 15% discount for first 2 years