Aspen looking cheap?
Aspen (JSE code: APN) announces a acquisition in Latin America for US$290m on a price/sales of ±3x and PE of ±5x. This is a classic Stephen Saad sort of deal. Strong cash generation to pay down the debt.
After having gone quiet when the balance sheet case under serious pressure (with debt of ±R50billion) Aspen is back?
Chart looking good for a break higher.
Forward PE of ±12x is below 1 standard deviation over last twenty years and looking cheap.
Charts by KoyFin, click here for 15% off a two year subscription.
- FOMC raised 0.25% as expected last week. In the press conference Powell suggested no recession coming and with inflation for June at 3% has the fed successfully threaded the inflation needle without any serious repercussions (so far)?
- MTN (JSE code: MTN) trading update, 169c cost for 'currency moves' likely the Nigerian Naira devaluation.
- Prosus (JSE code: PRX) agrees to sell part of PayU to Rapyd for $610m. They’ll keep the Indian market part of the business.
- How is your crypto taxed?
- Nominal vs effective interest rate, know the difference.