- Metrofile* (JSE code: MFL) seller in market, use it to pick up some at great price / yield.
- Sygnia (JSE code: SYG) results see diluted HEPS at 54.16c (vs. 60.40 previous year) and dividend at 52c. I like the business but it is very expensive for a low margin operation without performance fees.
- Moody's not so moody. Fitch full of surprises and Standard and Poor's lurking.
* I hold ungeared positions.
We Get Mail
- Would you pay for a guaranteed stop loss?
- Hermanus Trade
- In your video "A complete CFD share trading system" you stated that the system is based on the top 40 stocks, for the liquidity behind it. I was wondering, to what point would you consider a stock to be liquid enough to trade on a 15 or 30min chart (average daily volume)?
- What is the procedure for opening an offshore account?
- I bought Anglogold Ashanti 300 shares at R241.03 each now the shares price dropped with more than 35%. Should I sell them or hold on?
- Current situation I find myself over a total of R176 438.67 in debt.
- What I don't understand is what drives the price on that index and how does it change 24/7? What am i buying and who buys what I sell. Also what indicators drive this price, type of events.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.