- Combined Motor Holdings* (JSE code: CMH) results, Best ever.
- Renergen* (JSE code: REN) cold commissioning of phase 1 going well.
- New global healthcare ETF coming from Satrix. Currently in IPO and listing 26 May.
- EU unveils a proposal to ban Russian oil imports within 6 months, all refined oil products by the end of the year.
- OPEC+ Sees Production From Non-Opec Participants in OPEC+ at 18.2 mln Bpd in May, 600,000 Bpd Lower Than Last Forecast
- Lyft (Nasdaq code: LYFT) shares fall 26% on disappointing forecast (earnings 75% below expectations) as they say they'll pay drivers more.
- Intel says chip storage till 2024 at least.
"Stagflation is most commonly referred to as the simultaneous experience of three separate negative economic phenomena: rising inflation, rising unemployment, and the declining demand for goods and services."
The best defence is generally commodities.
* I hold ungeared positions.