Now displaying: Page 1
Jan 27, 2022
- PGMs are on the move, most notably palladium and rhodium.
- Oil also still moving, remember the ETN for that.
- Cashbuild (JSE code: CSB) update shows the pandemic home improvement boom is over.
- ArcelorMittal South Africa (JSE code: ACL) update sees them into profit and on a PE of under 2x.
- Steinhoff (JSE code: SNH) settlement approved, but still lots of debt.
Markets are spooked
- Lots to be spooked by;
- FOMC, it's all happening in March
- Asset purchases are also to end in March, but what of the US$9trillion of bonds the Fed holds?
- Valuations are high.
- Rates are rising.
- Inflation is at decade highs.
- Value winning over growth for the first time in an age.