- Coronation* (JSE code: CML) grows assets, fees and dividends.
- PPC (JSE code: PPC) results look good.
- Purple Group* (JSE code: PPE) price action looking weak.
- PGMs fading again.
- Hospital group stocks; Life Healthcare JSE code: LHC) and Netcare (JSE code: NTC) both had fair results as they get better at managing the pandemic.
- Shoprite* (JSE code: SHP) launched their banking account, under pinned by Grindrod Bank (JSE code: GND) who also stand to benefit from the MTBPS last week whereby the minister said they'd allow independent traffic on the Transnet rail network by end of 2022.
- Turkish lira collapse. This is what happens when your central bank is not independent.
- Two stocks that made a real difference to my portfolio over the last two decades, Capitec* (JSE code: CPI) and Shoprite* (JSE code: SHP).
* I hold ungeared positions.