- MTN (JSE code: MTN) continues to fall as the latest rumour says the fine will not be reduced but that it could be paid off in instalments. However MTN has as it there way not issued any SENS on this so the market remains blind with only rumours to speculate on. I consent to stay away and will continue to do so.
- Balwin, Stor-Age, Trellidor, M-FiTech (JSE codes: BWN, SSS, TRL & MFI). What's the common link? All recent listings currently trading below listing price. Not a good sign for a listing boom.
- Join us on 7 December for the last JSE Power Hour of the year at the JSE. Topic is 'positioning your portfolio for 2016' and being the last function of the year we'll have drinks afterward and we've invited all the speakers from the year so you can mingle and ask questions of them.
- Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas
- Trend Following - Michael Covel
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - Edwin Lefevre
- One up on Wall Street - Peter Lynch
- Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits – Phil Fisher
- Effective Investor - Franco Busetti
- Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham
We Get Mail
- What's the difference between issued and authorised shares? I see it all the time with JSE stocks.
- Can I invest in America with the JSE? I want to buy Apple shares.
- Via Twitter
- I don't like MTN (moral thing) but I'd be fool to not buy it long-term Recovery insight?
Subscriber to our feed here or sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live or subscribe in iTunes.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.