- New logo for JSE Direct to bring it inline with the new Just One Lap branding.
- S&P is negative but not junk, Fitch says we stable, GDP says we half way to a recession.
- GIVISA, the cheapest ETF on the JSE. But is it any good? Kristia goes on a nerdy bender digging into the details.
- Keith McLachlan on building a small cap portfolio.
- The Just One Lap team is starting to do more Periscope videos; follow us all at;
Zack Bezuidenhout S&P Dow Jones Indices
We chat indices, costs, new developments and smart beta. Zack also has a great analogy about the financial services fee structure and the medical industry that really highlights the wrongs in the financial services industry.
We Get Mail
- A question, are you still happy with your decision to sell all your BATS shares, after a 40% return the past year?
- Regarding the debate of investing in the US or worldwide, why not invest in these 2 ETFs – namely, IXUS and ITO? I do not think you are going to find ETFs with lower fees, 0.03 and 0.14. The IXUS seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of large-, mid- and small- cap non-U.S. equities. The ITOT seeks to track the investment results of a broad-based index composed of U.S. equities.