- Anchor Capital (JSE code: ACG) been getting pounded, after almost 2000c in late 2015 now around 600c.
- HomeChoice International (JSE code: HIL) is an online machine at making money, but liquidity is zero. Four trades this months and a spread of 1400c / 3540c. So just avoid.
- Oil under pressure, good for fishing companies and motorists. Sasol* (JSE code: SOL) has some hedges at around $47 and is looking good for a buy at around R360.
- Last week I commented was looking to pick up more Tongaat* (JSE code: TON) around R123.50 then then the drought update and stock has flown, now R133.
- I have updated most of the prices to be paid for my death till us part stocks here.
- Standard & Poors still rattling around pondering a downgrade for SA. Next release in June and then December by when they have to either downgrade us or remove the negative outlook.
- Choppies (JSE code: CHP) results tough as they try and take on the big guns on their back yard.
- Blue Label (JSE code: BLU) about to buy Cell C, I not impressed with buying the their operator in a tight market. Some saying they are next Capitec* (JSE code: CPI), can't see how or why.
- Foresight Solar Fund listing, looks interesting as a dividend / Sterling play.
- Upcoming events
* I hold ungeared positions.
We Get Mail
- I hold a small penny stock I bought years ago and it is now down about 95%. What do I do now?
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.